piątek, 19 maja 2017

I Put A Spell On You...


Annie Lennox - I Put A Spell On You


I put a spell on you
'Cause you're mine

You better stop the things you do
I ain't lyin'

No I ain't lyin'

You know I can't stand it
You're runnin' around
You know better daddy
I can't stand it cause you put me down
Oh oh

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine
Oh oh

You know I can't stand it
You're runnin' around
You know better daddy
I can't stand it cause you put me down
Oh oh

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine

You know I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you anyhow
And I don't care if you don't want me
I'm yours right now

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine

Because you're mine
Because you're mine

***
Bardzo grzeczna dziewczynka :-) w niegrzecznych butach.
Delikatna, kobieca czerwona spódniczka o słusznej długości przyprawiona koszulą w kuszące, sexowne usta, kolorową torebkę i szpilki.
Ostre, drapieżne i bardzo zmysłowe.
Szpilki które rozpalają wyobraźnię i pasują niemal do wszystkiego.
Obecny Must Have, najmodniejszy i najbardziej pożądany wzór.
Tak mi się podoba i taki to był słoneczny majowy dzień.
Udanego weekendu dla Was.




Mam na sobie:
spódnica/skirt - OASAP
buty/shoes - eobuwie/Carinii
torebka/bag - Misdesign
koszula/shirt - Wólczanka






























































13 komentarzy:

  1. Świetna spódnica, bardzo lubię takie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. piękny zestaw. nic bym nie zmieniła. pozdrawiam. Jestem tutaj.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hi there to every one, it's gdnuinely a pleasant for me
    to pay a visit this website, it includes valuabloe Information.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I like this internet ste because so much utile material on herde :
    D.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after browsing
    through a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm certainly delighted I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking
    it and checking back frequently!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?

    I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and ould really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know myy viewers would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e
    mail.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. My partner and I stumbled ovcer here coming from a different page
    and thought I should check thihgs out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
    Look forward to looking over your web page yeet again.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I do not even know the way I finished up right here,
    however I believed this put up was great. I don't recognise
    who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger
    if you aren't already. Cheers!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I got this site from my pal who shared with me on the topic of this website and at
    the moment this time I am visiting this site and reading very informative articles or
    reviews here.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is something that not enough folks
    are speaking intelligently about. I am very
    happy that I found this during my hunt for something regarding this.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for testosterone health

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. My brother recommended I might like this blog.
    He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I
    had spent for this info! Thanks!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Fantastic beat ! I wish too apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I had ben a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Bardzo dziękujemy za komentarz :-)
Jeśli podoba Ci się na blogu zapraszamy do obserwacji.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...